Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a local real estate agent, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
– Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the real estate industry, this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
– Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
– More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on top national sites. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes’ time!
– When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping. I’ll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
– You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
– Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
– I will make sure you conform to Pennsylvania statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Contact me and ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your home or office, and present you with a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don’t let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a real estate agent to offer you this service.
Contact me at (610) 952-3211 or email@example.com to ask ANY question about selling your home or property. Or request my FREE in-home presentation of how I would market your property! There’s no obligation, and I promise to get back to you quickly…
Beware: There’s More to Selling Your Home
Than a “For Sale” Sign In Your Front Yard!
Even if a simple sign in your yard did produce a buyer knocking on your door, how will you handle the following questions:
“How does your home compare to others like it in the area?”
“How did you determine the fair market value of this property?”
“What about financing? Can you help?”
“If I make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?”
“Why aren’t you using a real estate agent? Is there something wrong with the property?”
“Since you aren’t using a real estate agent, we can take their fee right off the top, right?”
Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Don’t take risks. Selling your home is nothing like selling a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
Almost all homes are sold using a real estate agent. As a real estate professional, it is my job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want something for nothing. Not to mention preparing your home for sale, marketing it locally in the area, even nationally, and guiding you through the complex paperwork and pitfalls of escrow and closing. Make sure you are really ready to handle all of that before pounding that sign into your front yard. Errors can be extremely costly.
Remember: Buyers want to offer you as close to nothing as possible! While that “For Sale By Owner” sign might sound like a good idea, it usually means a different thing to buyers: “Try to steal this one.”
If you must sell your own home, at least let me give you a sense of its true market value. Tell me a bit about your home, and I’ll do a quick Comparative Market Analysis and let you know what I feel it is worth. I’ll also describe, as an experienced, area real estate agent, how I would market your property. This is free, with no strings attached.